Date(s) - 28/03/2018
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Camberwell Sexual Health Centre
Sexual & Reproductive Health is an important component of the care provided in general practice.
A Workshop Series is planned which will focus on relevant topics, update knowledge, explore current attitudes, and build on skills and experience.
Learning methods will include short presentations, discussion, role-play, demonstrations, handouts, and video films and individual practice with models (not live!).
By the end of this workshop you should be able to:
- Understand the insertion and removal procedure
- Confidently demonstrate an insertion & removal on model arms
- Be competent at counselling patients e.g side effects, advantages, effectiveness
- Be able to show knowledge of the implants placement and effects of deep/ superficial insertion
- Know when & where to refer patients in the case of complicated removal
Each workshop will be limited to 10 applicants in order to allow for active participation.
Bookings are closed for this event.